NFC reader - Prox'N'Roll
The Prox'N'Roll is a PC/SC user-friendly desktop contactless reader.
The Prox'N'Roll is a versatile reader (customizable on request) that allows you to read and write a wide range of NFC cards and tags.
The reader is able to read and retrieve NFC pass information from the Apple Wallet and GooglePay applications.
And with its USB cable that wraps around the reader, it's ideal for practical and on-the-go use.
The NFC reader is compatible with PC/SC standards and works with all desktop operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
The Prox'N'Roll can be used with NFC Tools and NFC Tools - KeyBoard Controller software.
Possible use cases:
- Identification of users or things
- E-passports and other e-government documents Authentication
- Control access
- security applications
- ISO Protocols
- ISO/IEC 14443-A/B, ISO/IEC 15693, NFC peer-to-peer (ISO/IEC 18092 initiator, passive communication mode)
- Tag Types
- NFC Forum Tag Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and type 4 (emulation)
- Supported technologies
- ASK CTS, Atmel CryptoRF, BroadComm Jewel & Topaz, Calypso, Kovio ThinField RF Barcode, NXP ICODE, NXP MIFARE, NXP MIFARE Classic, NXP MIFARE DESFire, NXP MIFARE Plus, NXP MIFARE Ultralight, NXP NTAG, ST Microelectronic SR & LR, Sony FeLiCA
- Supported APIs
- Supported OS
- Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Data transfer speed
- 26kbps (15693), 106/212/424/848kpbs (14443), 106/212/424kbps (18092)
- USB Interface
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- 1.8m (fixed) - USB Type A
- Reader size
- Ø 8.1 cm x 3 cm
- Reader weight
- 113 g
- Status Indicator
- 3 LEDs (RGB) - Single tone beeper
- Operating conditions
- Operation: -20 to 70°C, Storage: -40 to 85°C, Humidity: Up to 90% RH non-condensing