How to engrave your NFC cards?
STEP 1 : PLACE YOUR ORDER
Purchase your cards using the links below:
- Front engraving: https://nfc.cards/en/32-front-engraving
- Front and back engraving: https://nfc.cards/en/33-front-and-back-engraving
The minimum order quantity is 5 per card reference.
STEP 2 : PREPARE YOUR DESIGN
Once you have placed your order, prepare your design.
The format of the engraved cards is 85.5 x 54 mm.
For engraving, we advise you to place your elements rather in the center of the image, avoiding being too close to the edges.
Features of the file to be sent:
- Format: 84 x 52 mm ou 1 985 x 1 229 px.
- Resolution for the best quality: 600 DPI.
- Allowed file types: PNG, JPG/JPEG, PDF.
- For a PDF file: flatten all your images and vectorize all your fonts (to avoid any layout issues).
- Printers marks: don't put printers marks (crop marks and others).
- Color: your design should only contain black elements (#000000).
- Content: for better quality, avoid including elements that are too complex/detailed and texts that are too thin.
- QR Code: if you place a QR code in your design, make sure it is large enough to be clearly visible.
Download our templates to help you to design your personalized card: https://nfc.cards/nfccards-engraving-template.zip
STEP 3 : SEND YOUR DESIGN
Once your file has been prepared, send it to us by e-mail, specifying your order number at the address:
print [at] nfc.cards.
You can send us a single design for all your cards to be engraved or send us a different design for each card (within the limit of a reasonable quantity).