How to print your NFC cards?
STEP 1 : PLACE YOUR ORDER
Purchase your cards using the links below:
- Front printing: https://nfc.cards/en/30-front-printing
- Front and back printing: https://nfc.cards/en/31-front-and-back-printing
The minimum order quantity is 10 per card reference.
STEP 2 : PREPARE YOUR DESIGN
Once you have placed your order, prepare your design.
The format of the printed cards is 85.5 x 54 mm.
For printing, you have to add 1mm bleed to your design.
Features of the file to be sent:
- Format: 87.5 x 56 mm ou 2 067 x 1 323 px (includes 1mm bleed).
- Resolution for the best quality: 600 DPI.
- Allowed file types: PNG, JPG/JPEG, PDF.
- For a PDF file: flatten all your images and vectorize all your fonts (to avoid any layout issues).
- Printers marks: don't put printers marks (crop marks and others).
Download our templates to help you to design your personalized card: https://nfc.cards/nfccards-print-template.zip
STEP 3 : SEND YOUR DESIGN
Once your file has been prepared, send it to us by e-mail, specifying your order number at the address:
print [at] nfc.cards.
You can send us a single design for all your cards to be printed or send us a different design for each card (within the limit of a reasonable quantity).