NFC Reader - PUCK Base
The PUCK Base is a versatile latest generation RFID/NFC reader.
The PUCK Base is a high-performance RFID/NFC reader that allows reading and writing a broad range of RFID/NFC cards and NFC tags.
Its modern design with its crown of light and its customizable logo on request, allows it to adapt to all customer environments.
The NFC reader is compatible with PC/SC standards and works with all desktop operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
The PUCK Base is now able to read and retrieve NFC pass information from the Apple Wallet and GooglePay applications.
The PUCK Base can be used with NFC Tools and NFC Tools - KeyBoard Controller software.
The firmware of the reader is easily upgradable at companion.springcard.com.
Possible use cases:
- Loyalty programs
- Storage & Inventory
- Order preparations
- Product traceability
- E-passport & other e-documents
- Micro-payment, electronic wallet
- Badge formatting & personalization
- ISO Protocols
- ISO/IEC 14443-A/B, ISO/IEC 15693, ISO/IEC 18000-3M1/3M3, ISO/IEC 18092, ISO/IEC 14443-A PICC (card emulation)
- Tag Types
- NFC Forum Tag Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and type 4 (emulation)
- Supported technologies
- ASK CTS, Atmel CryptoRF, BroadComm Jewel & Topaz, Calypso, Kovio ThinField RF Barcode, NXP ICODE, NXP MIFARE, NXP MIFARE Classic, NXP MIFARE DESFire, NXP MIFARE Plus, NXP MIFARE Ultralight, NXP NTAG, ST Microelectronic SR & LR, Sony FeLiCA
- Supported APIs
- PC/SC, HID keyboard, SpringCard Direct
- Supported OS
- Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Other features
- Secure host communication (AES-128)
- Data transfer speed
- 26kbps (15693), 106/212/424/848kpbs (14443), 106/212/424kbps (18092)
- USB Interface
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- 1.8m (removable) - USB type C
- Reader size
- Ø 7.8 cm x 2.8 cm
- Reader weight
- 71 g
- Status Indicator
- RGB LED with advanced brightness control
- Operating conditions
- Operation: -20 to 70°C, Storage: -40 to 85°C, Humidity: Up to 90% RH non-condensing
You might also like